Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tarzan Boy

So today's good....or should be, not too cold, easy work load, up on time, well rested. But actually, today kinda blows, and i mean big time. But how else am i supposed to feel when all my friends have hit the mountain to tear it up while work 8 to 5. I will tell you right now it is NOT fair, and while i do have the satisfaction of knowing i'll be riding in just a few days on a lovely sunny sunday it's just not the same. Especially when the news to be heard is that there's lovely powder and a nice little temp of around 50 degrees. That's just ridiculous, it would happen as soon as i get a job. So i'm trying to save my sanity by watching one of the greatest video teasers of all time, granted it is from '07 but i really don't care, it captures how much fun it really is to ride (: and baltimora is sick 80's classic tunes, watch & learn:





So I'm probably just going to watch over and over again while looking for more vids since there's really no one to call right now. Pff when i think about it, being an adult sucks. I mean why can't someone just hand me loads of cash and say something like, "here you go courtney, we know you'll get your act together someday, but until you feel like it, just go shred with rach and kick it afterwards, and take this cash and go party!!" That would be the most ideal situation i think. Too bad life doesn't work that way, and i've been made to suffer. I mean really, why me? I just have to keep positive by thinking of all the easy dirty money i'm making.
Mk sooo found another vid, while looking at technine boards, and thinking to myself, hmm i want to see catherine's new midget mafia. technine is sick and if i had money for a new board (not that i need it since my radiant's still fresh) i would get a tech. So this vid is dedicated to catherine k. mwhaha!






Sick (: Okay so the next video, here's a quick little preface for you....I am in love with Andrew Geeves, and i also love the song this edit is too, not the point, he's such a good rider, and...i'm in love with him. Snowboarders have some sort of strange appeal that just for some reason makes me think they're the cutest boys in the world, who knew!?!! ( besides all my girls who agree with me aduh aka kitten ). Anywho, watch my husband riiiide. (: