Friday, March 13, 2009

propel

Propel, NOT the drink, meaning the phone actually. Here's the deal, yesterday AT&T decided to suck at everything and i was no longer able to send or recieve text messages due to service issues....yeah, i thought it was my phone. So although my old phone had been to hell and back, and by hell i mean the garbage disposal, it still worked fine and was cute and i thoroughly enjoyed it. But yesterday i got a little upset because it wouldn't send texts sooooo i stepped on it.....and the screen turned into an etch-a-sketch. But!!! Looking on the brightside, i convinced my mother to give me an early birthday present by telling her it was an emergency and i desperately needed a new phone. So it worked because i am master manipulator and can get anything i want as long as i know how to ask, and i've gotten myself the lovely cutesty white&red samsung propel (: and i just had to tell the world because oh how i love it so much!! I'm definitely not on the top of the tech list though because as we all know, to be hip enough for that list i would need an iphone and would have to know it inside and out and be writing this blog from some sort of blogging app. But still my phone is cute, i mean who really wants to be that tech savvy anyway, it's like one giant worldwide game, keeping up with the joneses times a million really. The whole planet's trying to play catch up for something someone else got before them that's way cooler than what they had before. It's a little bizarre, and reminds me of family guy...but then again everything reminds me of family guy. strange.

Irony!! How strange is it that the day i get off work and don't just have to go to sleep after with the prospect of waking up at 7 am is the day that all of my friends close at their jobs..really? Because that's a little ridiculous to me. I have bad luck, then again it IS friday the 13th, second month in a row, (and another one coming up in november woooooooooh! weiiird) and i guess its' my turn for bad luck, since last friday the 13th was actually a really good day! Every dog has it's day (what a stupid phrase, what does that even mean, it doesn't make sense i dont' know why i just used it..) and apparently today is my day!! I sound extremely pessimistic, i'm not i'm actually in a super good mood. And there's an infant peeking at me from the top of my desk...crazy!! Alright so, i'm off, this isn't a very good entry to my blog, and i should probably not even post it buuuut i will, shit, why not!?! New blogage on monday (: probably with some fantastic weekend stories and tales of the shred on sunday, hollaaaaa bitches



JK JK JK: i have an added rant. My other husband mmmm well, one of many.....


mm mm mm mm mmmmmm. all boys who happen to look at my blog probably hate me for putting these up but i do not care. If boys weren't so lazy and dumb girls wouldn't love twilight and therefore love edward (and/or jacob) for being the perfect man. It's a fantasy we dearly hold on to and will continue to for days to come, until someONE cleans up their act but jk cause im not even dating anyone so that doesn't make sense. BUT anyone who can make smoking and laying on the floor look THIS hot i am dtf for all eternity. And THAT is the happy note that i am choosing to end on today, enjoy, MWAH! (:

No comments: